New Multi-Storey Car Park
London Luton Airport have had the largest passenger growth of any London airport, with their expansion set to increased annually, reach up to 18 million by 2020.
The airport has received a £110 million investment, with one stage of the refurbishment to build a new 1,700 space multi-storey car park complete with covered walkway into the terminal entrance. The project incorporated LED lighting to deliver on efficiency as well as performance. In addition to the vehicle parking areas, a management suite for the car park operator was also included in the contract.
JD Electrical and Mechanical Services designed and installed the electrical services throughout the project including:-
• LV mains & sub-mains distribution systems
• LED lighting systems
• Vehicle Charging Systems
• Electrical containment systems
• General small power systems
• Fire Alarm Detection & Alarm Systems
• Heating and Ventilation Systems
• Domestic water services
• Wash down facilities.
• Sanitary ware & associated services.